Here is the list of five things for the week:
- Writing. I am liking getting back into the swing of being able to sit in front of my computer and making words appear on the page.
- Reading. As you will have noticed from the book review, I have done quite a lot this of late. Well, there is not much else to do in a hospital is there?
- Being home. I still can’t believe I spent a week in hospital but I am out of it now and enjoying my own routine. I would say that the operation has been a success as everything seems to be working fine 🙂
- Recovery. The speed of this has surprised even me because I thought that the bruising would take a lot longer to heal than it has. I am always going to be grateful for that!
- Victoria Wood. No, I am not grateful that she died in any way shape or form, but I am just grateful for the fact that I actually got to see her live doing stand-up. I am gutted that she died because she was a very entertaining and funny person.