Here is my list of five things for the week:
- Writing. It has been such a pleasure to get back into this after being away and I am really enjoying the process. Hopefully a bit more of my work in progress will be completed this week.
- Comments. I always love getting comments on anything that I do and they always help bolster my mood. I am like most people when it comes to confidence in my writing skills and so a positive comment goes a long way. (Not that I would dislike a negative comment, because at the end of the day that is how you learn… Somebody points out those mistakes!)
- Booking. I now have a theatre production of Harold Pinter’s no man’s land to look forward to 🙂 Also, I am going to be booking to see Placebo as soon as I am able to do so! The end of the year is getting busy already!
- Title. I am absolutely ecstatic that the title of my book has actually manifested itself in my mind. I am extremely happy with it, and look forward to sharing Dream Weaver with you all 🙂
- Music. Honestly, where would we be without it? I am loving the discover playlist on Spotify because it means I get to listen to all kinds of new things.