Here is my list of five things from my piece of midweek positivity:
- Writing. I cannot tell you how happy I am to get back into the swing of writing once again. I have really enjoyed doing the challenges and have been really busy planning my climax for my work in progress. I have even thought of a title 🙂 I will share it when it is definitely set in my mind.
- Reading. I finished reading the novella and I was going to do a review but I had to send my tablet off to be repaired, and the title was hidden on it along with the author! One will come eventually 🙂
- Grammarly. This little check thing is amazing. Dragon Dictation has a habit of putting in the wrong word and I will not notice it. Neither does Microsoft Word so it is great to have something that seems to pick up on that!
- Daily routine. I can’t believe how much I actually missed the routine that I have when I was on board. I didn’t even notice at the time, probably because I was involved in a completely different routine, but since I have been home I have really noticed the difference. In other words, I am happy to be home.
- Comments. I am still really enjoying reading your comments on my work (or anything else), but I really don’t mind if someone says about wording things differently or something like that. Please feel free to say whatever you like, I promise I won’t bite!