Here is my bit of midweek gratitude. My five things for the week are:
- Writing. Everything seems to be going very well in this department, and so I could not be happier.
- Reading. I have finished two books out of the six in that box set, and so I have decided to take a break and read something else. I am currently about 30% complete with that book, and so all that seemed to be going very well.
- Music. I seem to be finding a soundtrack to go with the above, especially when it comes to writing. The music that I choose to listen to seems to reflect the mood of whatever piece I am writing. When it comes to the challenges, I like to play a piece of music that doesn’t go with my first thought. Then I get to see the results come out, and they are usually pretty amazing!
- Family. My nephew is reaching his fourth birthday over the weekend, and there is going to be a bit of a party. I always enjoy getting to spend some time with members of my family.
- Looking forward. Every now and then, I suddenly realise that I am going on a cruise in a couple of weeks, in the hope of seeing the Northern lights. That will be another thing of my bucket list 🙂