Somewhere along the way, as per usual, my Wednesday gratitude journal never actually happened. So, I will be doing it today instead!
Here is my list of five things:
- Writing. I am really getting along with this at the moment. I will be talking about my work in progress in a minute, but for now I just mean the various challenges that I have been doing in order to keep me thinking about writing. They have really improved my whole style when it comes to thinking what words I should and should not use.
- Work in progress. I have managed to battle through some really difficult scenes, and tucking these under my belt has made me eternally grateful 🙂
- Reading. I am actually getting on with a book that I really struggled to start with. I am currently just over 60% complete, so that is something that I am very happy about.
- New Year; new start. I feel like I am starting everything fresh for 2016, and I absolutely love the feeling of starting everything in a completely new way. It is a brand-new page for me to scribble all over, and hopefully I won’t make the mess that I did last year!
- Looking forward to my trip. Five weeks to go!