Here is my list of five things for the week:
(Yes, I know I am a day late for my midweek burst of positivity, but, things happen to get in the way!)
- Friends. By this I mean the online section which would involve new followers on WordPress and Twitter, new connections on LinkedIn, and new likes on my Facebook page. The comments have also kept me alive in more ways than I can say, so keep them coming, I really appreciate it.
- Family. Well, it is Christmas after all so I have spent a bit of time sorting out presents, and going to see them. It has been a lot of fun 🙂
- Writing. I have finally finished a chapter that has been driving me completely crazy. I realise that in order to finish that chapter I had to shut down my inner critic that was telling me it was good. I would suspect that this chapter is going to give me a lot of problems when I get round to editing!
- Challenges. I am always really forward to taking part in the writing challenges that I have been doing, and I really think that they help when it comes to biting my work in progress.
- Research. Oh yes, where would be without the boring part though goes hand-in-hand with writing. Now that I am using Evernote to collect my thoughts it is a lot easier 🙂