It is a Wednesday again. My newly found day to fill in my gratitude journal. So, without further ado, here is my list of five things for the week:
- Organisation. This would be in general, as I have managed to find a to–do list that works, a great diabetic app, and have just started using Evernote again. I have managed to start thinking that everything is organised when I start my day. Sadly, these do not give me the motivation that I probably need!
- Reading. I have had some time to start on another book, and I’m currently 32% complete in my progress. I would share my good reads progress with you all, but I can’t seem to make that simple thing work. Any hints would be helpful 🙂
- Comments. I am quite impressed with the amount of comments that my work receives on WordPress, because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching people enjoy my work.
- Writing. I know I haven’t done a lot when you look at my work in progress, but everything that I do makes me feel happy. I am getting ever closer to the end of that first draft, so, that would be my goal for the end of the year.
- Friends. I am always grateful that I have got good friends 🙂