Okay, I thought I would try a Wednesday and give everyone a bit of mid week positivity 🙂
So, here is my list of five things:
- Writing. Even though I was nowhere near my goal for NaNoWriMo, or even my usual monthly target, a still managed to get a fair bit done. My work in progress is finally crept over 70,000 words, and I am happy with the progress that it has been making. I look forward to be able to sharing excerpts with you all.
- Friends. There are always times when you look back on certain people and realise just how important they were in your lives. I appreciate every single one that has crossed my path in any way.
- Followers. I have gained so many followers, on WordPress, on Facebook, on Twitter, and even on LinkedIn. Words cannot begin to convey just how much each one means, because it is a sign that people are actually reading my stuff, and that means everything to me. I would hope that they are enjoying it, because why else would they start following?
- Family. I appreciate my family, even if they are the things that tend to get between me and my writing! You never know, one day they might learn that a little bit of time to myself is just what they need in order to get the writing done.
- The Swype keyboard that exists on the Galaxy phone/tablet. It is absolutely amazing, and I wish that Apple would have been able to start using it. If they did I might not have felt the urge to change 🙂