This is my list of five things for the week.
- Writing. I have done quite a bit of this over the past week. I must say that I think I am finally getting the hang of this flash fiction malarkey 🙂 Of course, I am still beavering away on my work in progress and do not intend to give this up!
- Friends and family. This week saw the return of a small festival taking place in one of my local town’s. I had a really nice day there yesterday, and saw a good few friends that I have not seen for a little while. That is always good 🙂
- New views. Over the past week I have been getting notifications that my Facebook page has been receiving new views. Even though they are not converted into likes, the fact that somebody is looking and force I have been doing is always encouraging and appreciated.
- Reading. Yes, I have been doing plenty of this, but I can’t help but realise that this is showing that I am not that good and keeping up with with reviews! I will have to start catching up at some point 🙂
- Music. Where would we be without music? It helps us get through every little thing that life throws our way.