Here is my list of five things for the week:
- Writing. I have joined in with the story a day challenge, and it is going very well so far. I have even managed to work in a piece using two of my characters which I published today. I am quite happy with the way that this has worked out. This is not the only challenge I am doing, and I am pleased to say that I am very close to my target amount of words written for the end of the month already!
- Reading. You might not have thought that I would read time for any of this, but I found that I have finished the book that I was reading. I am definitely happy with that 🙂
- Michael McIntyre. Yes. I went to go and see Michael McIntyre on Friday, and there is very little that I can see except he was absolutely amazing. So funny, and I really enjoyed myself.
- Blood sugar. I have had a very good week reading wise, and that can only be a good thing! Means I can eat more of what I want which is great 🙂
- Friends. It is always good to make new friends, whether in real life or online. However they are made, a friend is a friend and I appreciate every single one that I have.