This is my list of five things for the week.
- Writing. I have had a very productive session with my writing this week. Not necessarily my work in progress, but any writing is good as far as I am concerned.
- Reaching 200 followers. This is on my blog, and although some people would probably see this as a low figure, I am absolutely overwhelmed by it. I appreciate every single one of you.
- Family. No explanation needed for this one really, but the reason it is here this week is because I have just spent a day with them (Well, some of them).
- Scrivener. Yes, I have been outlining again and I have to say much I love this particular piece of software.
- Reading. I have finally started to make some progress with my latest book that I am reading.