Here are my list of five things for the week:
- Costume. Yes, my costume for the Rocky horror show has arrived and I am pleased to know that it all fits. Now all I need to do is to work out the make up!
- Writing. I have managed to do quite a lot of writing in the past week, and I am always grateful for the time I get to spend doing this as it is something that I really enjoy.
- Mobile phone. This week and managed to cancel the contract for my mobile phone. I had to wait until this month in order to do it as I was locked in, but now I am actually released. I do not use my phone, and so as far as I am concerned this is a waste of my money they could be better spent elsewhere.
- Finally beating an infection. After three courses of antibiotics it is looking like I am finely over the UTI that was plaguing my life. I am taking the final tablet today, so won’t know the actual results until sometime next week, but it is definitely looking promising.
- Friends. My beta readers have started to come back with some very good comments. They are not saying it is perfect, but then I really would not expect them to, but they have not been too negative so far.