Here is my list of my five things for the week:
- Writing. Yes, I am approaching the end of one of the sections of my draft. I have not actually made by mind up yet whether or not to make this a series, or just have it as a one-off. I will leave that decision up to my beta readers 🙂
- Reading. I have actually had a bit of a time to sit down and start reading, which is something I always appreciate doing. As Stephen King says, you cannot write without first reading. I definitely agree with this.
- Comments. This week I have actually received quite a lot of comments, both on here, and on Facebook. I really appreciate everybody taking the time to read through what I am writing and leave me a comment.
- Friends. Unfortunately this week one of my friends died from cancer. While I am, of course, sorry that this has happened I am also appreciative of the time I spent with her. I am quite happy to see that all of my memories are happy ones, and I would not have it any other way. So, I have spent my time even more grateful of my friends.
- Shopping. Part of my costume for the Rocky horror show has arrived, and the second part will be delivered before the end of the month. I will of course share pictures once the whole thing is completed.