Here is my list of five things for the week:
- Meeting old friends. This week I attended my friends fiftieth birthday party and saw some people that I have not seen since I left work three years ago. I really enjoyed seeing those again, and hope that I will not wait another three years before I see them again.
- Gerard Way. If you have been following my blog then you will know that he reply to me on twitter regarding my cosplay costume of his character the rumour. I am so glad that he saw it, and that he gave it his approval. (Bit late considering I had already won it!)
- My cats. They have been very loving over the week, Leto especially. This is probably because I put them in a kennel last weekend. I am not going to argue with them though, and am quite happy to give them the attention they want.
- Reading. I have managed to complete another book this week, and am looking forward to writing a review on it. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.
- Dominion. I have just discovered this series on TV and have really managed to get into it. It is an absolutely wonderful story, and right up my street.