I am now going to do this as a weekly thing, because I am finding that real-life keeps getting in the way of me posting it every day!
So my five for the week are:
- Getting more and more likes. I hit the record for daily likes a grand total of three times this week. I also managed to get a lot of comments on my work which generally makes me smile (hint)!
- Finishing a book. This is always a pleasing event in my life, and I am generally found with her nose in a book.
- Getting everything prepared for the comic convention next weekend. I am starting to get more and more excited about what is to come.
- Getting some writing done. Whether it be on my work in progress, responding to writing prompts, or just writing short stories… Whatever I do I feel satisfied that I have completed it.
- Gaining followers on Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress. My followers have grown over the last week and I am grateful for every single one of you.
Feel free to drop me a comment as some point, because everything you say makes me smile 🙂