Here are my five things for the day:
- New comments, subscribers, and likes on WordPress. These continue to grow every day, and I am amazingly overwhelmed by the acknowledgement that I am receiving from other people. I will always be grateful for people reading my work and taking their time out to drop me a comment.
- Finding almond flour. I have spent many weeks of searching for this, as the first place that I found it suddenly stopped doing it. However, today I randomly found some on a shelf, along with some coconut flour. I am one step nearer to becoming grain free!
- The rain. I never thought that I would say this, ever. It was nice to see the rain earlier today, although I am glad that I was not outside.
- Likes on Facebook. I have gained a couple here over the last few days, along with some engagement on my page which is always nice to see.
- Working out the piece of HTML which had been going wrong. I managed to fix my press this button which involved a piece of broken code that I had to try and fix. But, hurray, it is all fixed and ready to use!