My five things:
- Updating my story on both tablo and scrivener. I am only putting it on tablo because I am paranoid that if my computer was to crash I would lose all of my work.
- Getting likes on my fifty word story. Admittedly, I do not receive a lot of feedback for the work that I publish on here. I do appreciate it when things get liked, because it means that somebody is enjoying my work.
- That it is not so hot today. I find it a lot easier to concentrate on writing when I am not thinking that it is to hot and uncomfortable.
- Getting new followers. I got three followers after I published my fifty word story, and I appreciate every single one that I get.
- Reminiscing with old friends. It had been twenty-one years to the day since I embarked on a month long journey with complete strangers. Unsurprisingly, we all returned as very good friends. It has been nice remembering that journey today 🙂