My first thoughts on that word would be that intense feeling that you get when it comes to things like love or lust. This was the feeling that often inspired much of my fanfiction. Not only was I passionate about the people that I was writing about (hence being a fan I suppose), but I wanted to inspire that feeling among the people that were reading my work. My main work was probably about the band My Chemical Romance, but I tried my hands at various different tandems. For example, I also dabbled with the characters of Angel/Buffy, Harry Potter, and various other bands. My work is mainly on the site of mibba.com under the name of harmony77uk… I did say that I really did use that name for everything!
Right now, My Chemical Romance have gone their separate ways, but it did not manage to extinguish the fire that had become my passion for writing. I did not really get any feedback then, and I can’t say that I get a lot now, and this is the one thing that I do find a bit deflating. However, the lack of feedback does not make me want to stop what I am doing. I just assume that if people keep liking my things then I must be going along the right path 🙂
My musical passion these days would be Thirty Seconds to Mars, but then you don’t have to know we were well to understand that piece of information about me 🙂 they have definitely taken me places that I would have never been before (such as Russia), and introduced me to people that I would’ve not met generally. For that I am very grateful to them.
Passion for writing is probably something that I am always going to have, whether my work eventually gets published or not. It is the main thing that I speak about, and generally think about.
Stopping now, will it still makes sense 🙂
Thanks to Mon for nominating me for the Free-Writing Challenge! 😀
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Your Topic Is Dreams
Well, anyone who wants to do it 🙂 Drop me a ping back if you are going to join in!